The new Turbo Connect Display (TCD) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays basic ride metrics (speed, cadence, power, battery level, and time), but it also lets you toggle between modes. Its design, meanwhile, is rugged and clean, and it has multiple mounting options for either road or mountain setups.
As for the latest version of the Mission Control App, you’ll find that it now has more features and is even more intuitive to use. It lets you custom-tune nearly every aspect of the bike with ease, monitor your power usage, control your range, perform basic system diagnoses, and record/upload rides.
- Monochrome LCD display (black/white).
- Screen Size: Height (40mm), Width (35mm), Diagonal (52mm), Display (2 inches)
- ANT+ & Bluetooth modules for easy communication.
- Sits centrally on the handlebars at the stem and has either a twist-lock or an optional theft-resistant lock.
- Twist-lock can be turned on the handlebars, while the display also fits others popular mount options.
- Protection standard IPX7 (suitable for splashes, rain, or snow).
|Black / One Size||888818443260||48119-1400||210000066432|