• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic 11-speed Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano RS785 hydraulic road brake calipers • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano Mineral Oil
Flawless shifting, superb ergonomics, and state of the art technology? Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Levers embody all of these concepts. Utter simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of these shifters, with gracefully curved lever blades that offer two, easy-to-reach fingertip buttons. The shifting controls are easily accessible from either the hoods or the drops, so you'll have total control from any position on your handlebar. The E-Tube wiring harness is simple, clean, totally waterproof, and runs beneath the bar tape for a super clean look.
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
SRAM's Force DoubleTap Control Levers set the standard in road bike shifting. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, Force levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. They're crafted with carbon and magnesium to create a system so light that it won't slow you down whether you're racing for prizes, bragging rights or World Championships. Plus, the single-lever-shifting design allows for faster, smoother shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of braking when you shift. These levers let you fully hide the cables, too.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 Dual Control Levers provide instantaneous, intelligent electric computerized shifting. With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time. They feature high-tech composite construction, too, for a feathery weight of 313 grams for the pair. Plus, the ergonomics are great, too, with comfortable hoods and anatomic levers for excellent shifting and braking control from all hand positions. And, because there are no cables and housing to stretch, wear or fail, you'll love Di2's amazingly operation year after year.
SRAM's Force DoubleTap Control Levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched since you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting. They're crafted with carbon and magnesium to create a system so light that it won't slow you down whether you're racing for prizes, bragging rights or World Championships. Plus, the single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of braking when you shift. The front shifter uses Zero-Loss technology, when shifting, the cable is engaged instantly for precise gear changes. And both levers incorporate the popular reach adjust feature that allows you dial in exactly where your levers are in relation to your bars.
Potenza 11 HO Ergopower disc-brake controls offer the same braking performance as the rest of the H11 range. Both the Potenza 11 mechanical transmission and the sophisticated Campagnolo master cylinders are located within the Ergopower, which has remained largely unchanged. Fitting both components into the same space was a difficult task, but necessary to preserve the exceptional ergonomic qualities of Campagnolo shifters. This high level of ergonomics allows riders not only to personalise the initial position of the lever, but also to set braking modularity and aggressiveness. - Integrated brake/shift lever with hydraulic line and flat mount disc caliper attached - Shift lever features 11-Speed Power-Shift shifting providing the ability to up shift 3 sprockets and down 1 - Composite lever body with alloy brake lever - Brakes are shipped dry, and require bleeding after installation. Compatible with both Campagnolo and Magura bleed fittings - Requires the use of MY18 and newer Potenza cranks or H11 cranks - Adjustable reach and lever throw - Vari-Cushion silicon hoods provide variable cushioning zones to optimize comfort while grooved areas drain water away improving grip - Double curvature brake lever allows for engagment and modulation from any hand position - Includes genuine Campagnolo shift cables and housing
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition - Easy Brake Control Hydraulic Brake
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters raise the bar for high-speed shifting and unbeatable ergonomics. With a simple push of a button, you get precise, near-instant gear changes. These sculpted beauties greet your hands with a flat transition from the handlebars to the hoods, and the blade design makes it even easier to reach the shift buttons from the hoods or the drops. Easy-to-add satellite shifters (sold separately) can be used for even easier access to the shift buttons from the bar tops or the drops. The use of electronics limit wear and tear on your shifting components, so you'll experience like-new, perfect shifting ride after ride.
Replacement Hydraulic lever only. Does not include rubber hood or brake caliper. Includes 2000mm hose and fittings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 11 - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
SRAM's Apex DoubleTap Control Levers allow you to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, so you can always select the perfect gear with ease. The single-lever-shifting design allows for faster, smoother shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the ergonomic levers are incredibly light, aero and hide all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
• 20% Lighter Rear Shifts • Consistently Stable Shifting • Includes New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • Longer Lever Body • Anti-Slip On Main Lever - Thumb Operation • 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Left shifter compatible with either 2x or 3x drivetrains
$124.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
$15.99 - $21.99
Shimano ST-EF500 shift/brake lever provide an ergonomic, integrated solution for both brake and shifting controls. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach - 4-Finger lever, compatible with cantilever, roller, linear-pull, and mechanical disc brakes
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
Page 1 of 1