Ah, the Australian sunset. The reds, the pinks, the oranges—it's the perfect blend of peacefulness and fiery intensity. And for this year's Tour Down Under, Specialized brought these colors to life in a limited-edition collection featuring their lauded S-Works Prevail II.
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor.
- Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app.
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
|Down Under LTD / Medium||888818507160||60919-0723||67803|
|Down Under LTD / Large||888818507207||60919-0724||67804|