Robert Axle Project Drive Thru Dummy Hub
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. It installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport.
- Note: This product is thread pitch dependent. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru-axle in your bike.
- Dummy axle is precision-machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip.
- Pulley is machined from durable Delrin.
- Oil and solvent-resistant O-ring
- Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame
- No tools required, simple, one-hand installation
- Weight: 62 grams
|Black / 12 x 1.0mm||602150474542||DRI403||210000073824|
|Black / 12 x 1.5mm||602150474535||DRI402||210000073823|
|Black / 12 x 1.75mm||602150474528||DRI401|