Attractive, durable foam-lined zipper carry case.
Perfect for protecting your tool and keeping your bits within easy reach. 12 of the most common Bit sizes for bicycles are included inside. Weather-resistant case materials and impact protection make this the perfect case to add to your toolset-to-go.
A complete pocket multi-tool!
Three-way pocket Ratchet with Extension and T-Handle function, all in a compact, lightweight design to carry on your bike! The Patented reversible thumb-wheel ratchet head is rated to up-to 60Nm of total force, so this tool can even be used to install and remove Pedals.
A high quality, durable tool.
Prestacycle T-Handle 3 way Ratchet is compatible with all tool bit sets from Prestacycle and all standard ¼ bits. The patented Ratchet head firmly holds bits in place without a magnet. Releasing the bit is simple with a finger-press into the hole on the top. The ratchet offers an easy to use thumb wheel to speed screw installation and removal. The ratchet reverse knob is easily accessible right on top of the tool.
Highest quality bits
Prestacycle offers the highest possible quality 1/4" hex tool bits for use on Bicycles and much more. Our bits are compatible with all Prestacycle hex-based hand tools, and are industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4" hex bits.
Engineered for long life
All Prestacycle Professional bits are made with hardened S2 steel, which is much stronger than most hand tools which are made of CRV Steel. S2 steel also resists stretching, preventing rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts. We apply nickel-plating to all Professional bits to prevent marring to Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium screws and to provide a long-lasting finish. Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use.
- Carry-along pocket Ratchet with 1/4" bits set
- Remove and install all kinds of Bolts and Screws on your Bike
- Slimline 100mm Extension can also be 50/50 installed to use as a T-Handle.
- Patented Reversible Ratchet with thumb wheel.
- Heavy-duty design withstands up to 60Nm of force.
- Uses standard 1/4" Hex bits of all sizes.
- Dimensions 4.5" x 5/8" x 7/16" (119mm x 16mm x 12mm).
- Tool weight (including extension) is only 88 Grams!
- 12 piece Bicycle Tool Bits set
- Precision tools in 12 unique sizes specific for bicycles
- Hardened steel bits are non-marring on titanium and alloy bolts
- Trim-able bit carrier for a custom tool-set to-go
- HEX: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- TORX®: T10, T20, T25, T30
- SCREWDRIVERS: PH1