Not all liner shorts are created equal, and with a patent-pending design, our SWAT Pro Liner Shorts intend on keeping it that way.
Let's start with what many might consider these shorts' most innovative feature, the SWAT technology. We were able to create a patent-pending design that houses two integrated SWAT pockets on the shorts themselves. The pockets sit flush against the body, and they're shaped and structured to ensure that their contents don't bounce out.
As for the shorts themselves, we designed them to stand on their own, not literally, but in the sense that you'd love wearing them with or without the nifty pockets. To do so, we made them from our venerable VaporRize mesh fabrics that take lightweight to the extreme for a more comfortable and cooling feel, while the 9.5-inch inseam (size Medium) plays nicely with shorts when you're layering.
A two-inch-tall waistband construction is designed to keep the shorts up and in place without constricting the waistline with unforgiving and tight elastic bands. Uber plush elastic is used just in the back to keep the belly relaxed and to feel soft against the skin while sitting flat beneath pack contents.
Our new Men's 3D mountain chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and keeping only what is structurally necessary to minimize pressure on nerves and soft tissue while maintaining optimal support. We could go even further with medical explanations on why it's so awesome, but what's more important to you is that it's extremely comfortable.
- VapoRize mesh fabrics are extremely cool, comfortable, and lightweight, while also creating a dual benefit of being highly effective at moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Two integrated SWAT pockets (patent-pending construction) house all of your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it. A true fly construction also makes it very convenient when nature calls.
- Two-inch-tall waistband construction is designed to keep the shorts up and in place without constricting the waistline with unforgivingly tight elastic bands. Plush elastic is used in the back to keep the belly relaxed and to feel soft against the skin while sitting flat beneath a pack's contents.
- Silicone infused fabric cuff provides a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Men's 3D Mountain chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and keeping only what's structurally necessary to minimize pressure on nerves and soft tissue, while also maintaining optimal support.