Weighing in at just one pound, the Magic is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 2 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+hour ride. There are universal hooks for carrying your helmet, plus a zippered front pocket that leaves enough room for a phone, card, and keys. The removable waist belt also adds stability on rough terrain. The updated Magic features another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click. And as always, the women's-specific design features S-curved straps and a shorter pack length for a closer, more comfortable fit.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Gear Capacity: 5L/300 cu in
|Italian Plum/Diva Pink / 70-ounce / 5L / One Size||886798016740||1119503000||67720|